What Are Your Professional Truths?
Your undeniables, non-negotiables?
What uncommon solutions to common problems do you offer that are valuable for others to know?
My Health Professional Truths:
- Life is better when we wake up inspired.
- Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, not just the absence of disease and infirmity.
- Our body has an inborn, genetically pre-programmed, innate potential to heal itself.
- Our nervous system, made of our brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves is the master communication control system of our body.
- It is our own personal responsibility and opportunity to keep our nervous system (brain/spinal cord) healthy; we need to recognize that this service is not available in the traditional medical system, because there isn’t a prescription pill, device, or surgical procedure to keep our nervous system healthy.
- The traditional medical delivery system (i.e., our ‘healthcare system’) does not focus on health but specializes in the treatment of symptoms with drugs, devices, and surgical procedures along with emergency care.
- chiropractic adjustments play a vital role in keeping us healthy because they keep our nervous system interference-free and our posture strong.
- When we find someone or something great, we share it with people we care about.
What are your professional Truths?
What if your community knew what your professional truths are?
Do people in your practice know them?
What are you doing to share them with others?