How to Think About Your Content Posting Strategy
Remember, the big idea here is that you are building an audience of people who are aligned with what you’re teaching. The bigger the audience or tribe, the greater potential for impact, influence, and income.
Imagine that your practice’s Facebook page is the equivalent of your local cable TV operator. Their job is to sign up as many subscribers as they can, and they do it by creating a Programming Guide that tells people what shows are going to run at what times, on what days, on what channels.
Then they promote the Programming Guide. They promote the idea that as a subscriber, you’ll be able to watch these great programs that will make you can laugh, learn, stay informed, and be entertained.
The better the programming and promotion of the programming, the greater the audience potential and subscriber base.
Cable TV operators create their Programming Guide by combining nationally syndicated programming such as Seinfeld, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, NBA, NFL, MLB and your current favorite network series with local programming such as local news, weather, and sports.
You want to think about your practice’s Content Posting Strategy in the same way.
- How big do I want my audience to be?
- How many subscribers would I like to be subscribed to my tribe?
- What quality syndicated content will I share with my audience/ subscribers?
- What quality local content topics/series do I want to teach and share with my audience? Do I want to do FB Lives, recorded webinars, podcasts, blog posts, private group trainings, in-office workshops, community conversations, gifts of endorsements?
- What messages are important to me?
- What do I want to make sure my growing tribe learns and has the ongoing opportunity to share with others?
- What ideas are important for me to teach, because I know it will be of positive value to others?
You want to find and share great syndicated social content AND create your own local programming guide that has the right programming mix to attract your ideal audience/subscribers who are aligned with your replies to the questions above
Once you’ve developed a syndicated and local content Programming Guide for your practice’s Facebook page, it’s time to Amplify Your Tribe…